"A Savory Food Affair & Tasting Extravaganza"
Saturday, May 19, 2018 from 5 pm-8 pm at
Houston Community College West Loop (Main Auditorium)
The Spiritual Temple Church Family invites you to join us for an awesome family event! Unlimited food and beverages, hourly door prizes, Christian Comedian Lady G, and more! Tickets: $12.00
1. What should I wear?
Please dress comfortably, casual or business casual are both appropriate.
2. Are children allowed? Yes, absolutely. Children are allowed and we would love to see your entire family.
3. Is there a child's ticket? No, there is no child's ticket, however, children under the age of 5 are admitted at no charge.
4. Is there a fee for parking? No, parking is free.
5. What type of food will be available? There will be a wide variety of dishes! Each table has a theme and will serve foods that match the theme. Tasty items such as barbecue, enchiladas, fried chicken, shrimp alfredo, red beans, stir fry, egg rolls, and lots and lots of other foods will be served. There will also be a variety of desserts and sweets such as peach cobbler, sweet potato pie, homemade cakes and cookies, etc. Over eight tables of great tasting food will be available for your dining pleasure.
6. I have special dietary needs, will there be food there for me as well? Yes, there will be some items for those that are gluten-free, on the keto diet plan, vegan, focused on heart-healthy eating, and diabetic.
7. Will there be entertainment? Yes! Yes! Yes! We're excited to welcome Christian Comedian Lady G to the event this year. She will be performing at 6 pm, introducing us to the four faces of Lady G: Holly Rolly (a 65 year old woman that has been an usher for 45 years), Gangster G (the kid down the street that causes everyone in the church to be fearful when she comes around), Throwed-Off G (who will tell you like it is), and First Lady G (the untouchable).
8. What other activities will there be? Right now, we are hard at work finalizing the event, please check back again for more information about the other exciting offerings that will be included in your ticket price.
9. Can tickets be purchased at the door? Yes!
Still need more information? Email us at SpiritualTempleChurch@aol.com